tube a volume of 89 ml - usually just a hair shoulder length. Colors have never been tested on animals.
Color: Midnight Blue.
DIRECTIONS Apply color to dry hair. We recommend pre-bleach hair. Hair color včesávejte until foaming. Color, leave on for 30-40 landmine, a plastic hair cap warmed, and thus help to achieve a better result. Then rinse thoroughly with warm water. Do not mix colors with peroxide! Do not use on eyelashes and eyebrows! After eye contact, rinse with warm water. Before staining, do not use shampoo with conditioner. When applying, use plastic gloves. All shades make a pre-test on a small strand of hair.
Guidance on the use and conditions of sale:
|show more of brand:||DIRECTIONS|
|Availability:||shipping in 24h|
What if you could save up to €40 on your next big thing you wish to get from Metalshop and at the same time let everyone know how well you look in what you already own?
Fellow metalheads would for sure appreciate not only the inspiration, but also that they can see the items worn in real life.
Let everyone know which metal look suits you the best and show yourself in your latest KILLSTAR dress or in that KREATOR hoodie you just got. Give yourself a chance and participate in our new, monthly run contest:
Anyone who uploads a picture with a product purchased at Metalshop gets automatically rewarded as well with a €2 voucher code.
Start practising your best metal look and visit this page for more information.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Just let us know!
Good dren, I want to ask, I have brown hair and I want blue, but not gaudy much more dark blue ... I can mix black and blue or brown hair it darkens or I get my hair color black and then blue And are they going to mix these colors? Thank you for answer
- Hello, my colleague, who has a rich experience of coloring with these colors, wrote to me: "Choose a dark blue color, such as After midnight or midnight blue, before mixing them with black, and of course the colors blend, so if they decide, It's not a problem to add a little black, but it must be a color with the same composition, and the hair must always be chemically modified, so that Primoions and Manic Panic do not contain peroxide, but only colored pigments. Nice day, Michal
Hello, may I ask how this color could grab brown hair? Thank you for your response.
- For best effect requires hair bleached white, and only then apply the color Directions. Of course you can experiment at will, but that's not responsible.
Somewhere I read the question whether color can be mixed with peroxide. On the cover you have written that no ... and if I were you neporošuju the ban since then it grabs you so strange and so fast it washes out: \
Directions colors completely to its original colors do not wash out.
Yes, yes I know it is now on the blue but I want them back to blonde and eluted to me quite quickly in the beginning but now they remained and it remains such until the green, how to make / accelerate it to the color washed out sooner?
- It should go by peroxide, or visit the hair salon and ask expertek hair - you'll know some tricks. :-)
Hello, I wanted to ask that I have now for this color throughout my hair length I put conditioner and 1.5 Midnight Blue paint jar and now washes me, I have a pretty blond hair and when I turn back to I do not know how to do it, girls such as Sarah Verena Schizophrenia Sorceress or else they still have hair and it always has to completely wash out the blond leave, they said it in the video but do not say how to be a washed out blue místama to do zelenha blond again, thank you for advice I can not find it anywhere.
- I'm not an expert in such things, but I think you should always use peroxide before staining (Lightener).
Hello, I would like to ask if I will Colour MIDNIGHT BLUE seen on dyed black hair. Thank you in advance for your answer.
- Maybe a little, but the color was seen clearly and fully, it is necessary to bleach hair white.
Hello, when I was at the other blue colors read that the blonde / yellow hair turns green, so ask around unnecessarily, even if the midnight blue to green to blond hair. What do you think?
- Yes, the green, the color you will apply the blond hair. If you want to get mignight blue color, it is necessary to completely bleach your hair white.
I beg you, about how long will it take to meet the color? it is possible that I will also have my natural color? Thank you ..
- Colors are semi-permanent, ie. every time you wash the paint washes off partially. Eventually you reach its original color, unless re-dye :-) Bližsší information, refer to the product description.