Vibrant red color
Stargazer hair color is easy to apply semi-permanent hair color with conditioner for direct use, without ammonia and peroxide.
Stargazer is the color of the hair, allowing you to reach shimmering and amazing result. S a wide variety of vibrant colors to choose from, each dyed hair to the desired effect. For exceptionally long hair, use two bottles of dye Stargazer. Contents: 70 ml
The product includes: manual, hair color (70 ml), gloves, shampoo (10 ml), stain remover (3 ml).
The color lasts up to max. 20x wash hair.
|Show more of brand:||STAR GAZER|
|Approx. delivery date:||shipping in 24h|
Everyone who uploads a picture, receives a classic2€ voucher for their next order.
*By uploading the photo you are giving the permission with processing your personal data "photo"
What are your thoughts on this product?
Just let us know!
Dobry den ako vyzera tato farba na nafarbeni na blond vlasy,? Ziadna realna foto tu nieje
- Dobrý den, podívejte se prosím do sekce "Fotky uživatelov". Tam je jedna fotka, na které je to aspoň trochu vidět.
If you want to do only need two stripes on dark hair, even though I have to bleach hair first?
- Hello, yes, bleach is also necessary because of two strips. Ostatníwise it will not catch.
how long the color lasts
- 20 wash - it's in the product description.
I beg you to be before staining bleach your hair that color?
- This color can neodbarvíte hair. You must first use peroxide and then apply color.
Please have this red 2 pieces? :)
- Unfortunately - the color is sold out
I just want to ask .. if you have time soon either turquoise or green :) .. all I recommend here ;-)
- Other colors run out in two weeks.
I want to ask if you still order other colors? I bought from you a turquoise and the result I am very happy and I'd like to book at least 2-3 more packs. =)
- Other colors will arrive in two weeks.
You still have this color in green, please?
- In the near future not - it's a week since we put on the menu.
will ever be this color in turquoise?
- We will see what will be on the menu next time we order. ;-)