A luxury Brixton leather jacket is a must-have!
This jacket, known as the "curvy jacket", is made of high quality cowhide leather, so you can wear it almost all year round. Zippers, buttons and other accessories are silver in colour, they are made of metal
The jacket has 3 external zipped pockets and 1 ingenious small pocket for a lighter or change. Inside you will find 2 pockets, 1 of which is cleverly made with a zipper.
The jacket also has a leather belt with a metal buckle. On the shoulders there are folders, which allow movement. The sleeves are cleverly finished with metal zippers.
Approximate dimensions in cm (circumference is 2x width), the leather is a little bit used adjusts, therefore the measurements in the table may be +- some cm different (the jacket was placed on a flat mat when measured)
|Show more of brand:||BRIXTON|
|Approx. delivery date:||shipping in 24h|
|waist width||width at armpit
||length||sleeve length from the armpits|
What are your thoughts on this product?
Just let us know!
Perfect jacket! Is it possible to pay throurh visa e-cash cart?
- Hello, Thank you for your interest. Payment Information: https://www.metal-shop.eu/s/terms-of-delivery/ - Please search for "Pay by credit card".
Hello, I am 176 cm height, my waist circumference is 90cm and shoulder circumference is 123 cm. Which size is better for me? I may use it when I wear thick wearings and My shoulder circumference will increase while waist circumference decrease later so Is L good for me or XL is a way better ? Thanks in advance
- Hello, I think XL for you.
Hello, whats the diference to the metal jacket NEW ROCK ? Also, i have 114cm chest, and 100cm waist what size is recomended?
- I recommend XXL.
Hello, I would like to ask what size would be recommended to me, height 180 cm, waist circumference 104 chest circumference about 100 cm Thank you
- Hello, thank you for your question. Depending on the dimensions at the waist and chest, I would recommend either size. S or M.
Hello, please help with the size, I am 173 cm high, thin figure, chest circumference 90 cm, hip circumference 84 cm, hand length from armpit to wrist 51 cm. Do you think that the cut will suit me? I wouldn't want the jacket to be too wide for its thin figure. Thanks in advance
- Hello, thank you for your question. I feel like you will have a large and smallest size S. On the other hand, I would recommend trying it, beDovod we won't know how the jacket will fit before you put it on. Feel free to try to order size S. You will get free shipping. Try it at home. If it does not suit, you can return it within the 14-day statutory period.
I can not make the return please contact me by phone 0722230275
- Communication with the Romanian team is done online only. We kindly request you to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your product has been added into your cartGO TO CART