Classic inwoven padded military jacket BRANDIT.
Bundu terms used year-round! As summer without insulation pads and winter with the supplied insulation.
Cut of this jacket was an integral part of the field uniforms of the US Armed Forces.
Composition: upper material: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
Zeteplovací lining: 100% polyester.
Approximate dimensions in inches approx .: (CIRCUIT is 2 x width)
|Show more of brand:||BRANDIT|
|Approx. delivery date:||shipping in 24h|
|width (measured across the armpit)||length of the front part
What are your thoughts on this product?
Just let us know!
Hello. For this model, taking into account that I have 130 cm bust circumference and 120 cm waist, what size do you recommend me? I want to order and know for sure what order. Thank you in advance
- It looks like the XL size would fit you, measuring 67 in bust, from one armpit to another.
Perfect jacket to -10 °'m under it I did not have to take a sweatshirt. And the quality of the material I was very surprised - after the fall, I had the forearm blood on the sleeve but no hole or gash.
Hello, your jacket interests me as a gift. But I wanted to ask her husband has a height of 198 cm, sleeve from armpit 55 cm semi seem enough. How much is the sleeve length from neck? Thank you. L
- Hello length from shoulder seam is 72 cm, 91 cm from the neck.
Hello ZÁKUPY I Uvas this jacket but when your stuff and something will order for you over the internet so you kupujen number L but your size L jemi very big way or bi could not vimena the number M Thank you for understanding
- Exchange is possible. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I want to ask, to what temperature resistant. I'll definitely below freezing temperatures wearing a sweatshirt, but I wonder if neprochladne at (eg) -10 ° C
- Bundu terms used year-round! As summer without insulation inserts and winter with the supplied insulation.
Hello is still in stock size M?
- BRANDIT supplement brand very often, so if the manufacturer stock, add. I recommend setting your monitor size M.