inwoven military jacket BRANDIT.
Bundu it is used year-round! As summer without insulation pads and winter with the supplied insulation.
Cotton has WASHED adjustment - is made of cotton prewashedho materials.
Composition: Upper material: 100% cotton, lining jackets: 67% cotton, 33% nylon
The insulation lining: polyester / nylon.
Approximate dimensions in inches approx .: (circumference is 2 x width)
|Show more of brand:||BRANDIT|
|Approx. delivery date:||shipping in 24h|
|width (measured across the armpit)||length of the front part
Everyone who uploads a picture, receives a classic2€ voucher for their next order.
*By uploading the photo you are giving the permission with processing your personal data "photo"
What are your thoughts on this product?
Just let us know!
I should be interested in a 3XL jacket
- Hello, thank you for your message. The jacket is available in size 3XL. You can order it on our website https://www.metalshop.sk/p/70111-bunda-panska-zimny-brandit-m65-giant-oliv-3101-1/
What is the chest circumference of the product? That is, the size M is 100 cm?
- Hello Roland! The jacket, the size M, in the chest area, measures 60 cm on one side. This information can also be found on the main page of the product in the table at the bottom, right. If we can help you somehow, please write us at email@example.com.
Do you have this jacket and in BA at the store to try? Size M / L?
- Hello, to store it directly anymore, but in the central warehouse in Bystřice (Czech Republic). You can order it directly to the store as Personal consumption to shop through our website, to two works. days there will be ready for you. You are welcome to order multiple sizes to be sure that you hit. Order of the shop is not binding.
The 4XL and 5 XL how big are the dimensions?
- The description was Supplemento.
I would like to ask of the table size, the width of the mind as a circuit?
- The width is always with us měšlena half the circumference.
which will be complemented size XL?
- jackets continuously adding, set your size please watch :)